Art Business Coaching
As a Member you get :
- Access Entire Oil Painting Course Library
- Monthly Challenges
- Monthly Live sessions
- Live & Archived Educational Sessions
- Full Community Access
- Quarterly Featured Artist Opportunities
- Monthly 1-hour coaching session per month.
- Downloadable Digital Planner by JMA Designs
Be a positive force in the art world and join this crew of positive painters!
What is Art Business Coaching?
monthly strategy sessions (phone or Zoom), up to one-hour long
email, text, and telephone access to me between sessions for help/questions
We can cover any of the following:
Art Business Strategy
Zeroing in on your marketing position by understanding:
- Your target audience
- Evaluating your pricing strategy
- Current and future sales funnels.
Art Business Website Strategy
- Review your website for user enhancements and metrics to improve marketing efforts
- Provide technical guidance to add analytical and remarketing tools where needed
- Discuss remarketing tactics
Evaluate or Setup Art Business Systems
- Sales channels
- Inventory system
- Financial Management and Budgeting
Art Business Social Media Strategy & Tactics
- Tools to help with strategy
- Setup (if not already established) and Review analytics
- Develop a strategy for which social media to target based on target audience
My Art Business Coaching Approach
- To start, I’ll send you a questionnaire to do some pre-game research on your art and art business.
- We’ll then schedule the 1:1 call, in the call
- We’ll first establish where you are and your key pain points and evolve from there. This is a tailored, individual coaching session.
Coaching is not a guarantee of success. You agree to do the work on the ideas we come up with together, and you should get good results, but I can’t promise any specific outcome.
- Coaching is on a month by month basis. We will establish goals for your art and art business and it is my job to hold you accountable. If I find that you are not doing the work for multiple meetings; I will cancel the coaching relationship because I’m not in this to waste your money or my time. I want to help artists achieve their goals.
If you have questions prior to committing please email me at email@example.com