Do you know why you pick a color over another color? Or why do you keep getting muddy paint (and not on purpose)?
Well, then you need this course.
What You’ll Learn
- 3 Color Schemes/Theories so you may develop an understanding of why you choose one color over another.
- How to choose and use the best color combinations for your paintings.
- Why you might be getting “muddy” paint colors.
- Vocabulary so you can look to take actionable steps to improve your paintings.
- How to mix colors to achieve the 12 colors on the color wheel using only 4 paint colors.
In addition, you’ll be provided with:
- Supply list to help you complete the project with quality paint.
- 2 Instructional Videos:
- Video about Color Theory with Real-World Examples!
- Video where you get to paint a color wheel
- A download that includes examples of 3 types of color theory and commonly used vocabulary.
- Access to the Positive Painters Community: This is where we harness the power of our community: feel free to ask questions and we will answer.