Oil Painting Easels
When I first got started painting, I didn’t know which easel I wanted and there are many to choose from. So. I’m going to provide you four questions to ask yourself. Your answers will guide you to pick the right one for you!
- Do you plan to sit or stand?
- How much space do you have?
- Do you plan to paint inside or outside?
- How much are you willing to spend?
4 Key Questions to Ask BEFORE you purchase an easel.
Below is a handy-dandy infographic I created that provides helpful information about what easels I recommend and why. You pick what is best for you! Included in the handy-dandy graphic is a link to my affiliate Blick Art Materials where I actually purchased these easels.
Please note: I am an affiliate with Amazon and Blick Art materials which means I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I only advocate products I believe in.
The Ultimate Oil Painting Supply Guide is FULL of great tips and advice about oil painting supplies that too 2 decades to collect. Here is what you’ll learn:
- the difference between quality paint and cheap paint in how they perform.
- the difference between the palette options and why you would choose one over another.
- where to save your money and invest in quality supplies.
- the different types of painting surfaces; panels vs. canvas.
- what the value and purpose mediums and when to use them to make the paint perform differently (dry faster, slower, leave brush strokes etc.).
- the different types of brushes and how to care for them.
You’ll be provided with:
- 8 Instructional videos that detail the What, Why, and Hows of Oil Painting Supplies.
- 8 Downloadable ebooks to take with you to the art supply store or purchase the supplies from the comfort of your home.
- Closed Captioning is included in each video.
Ebook Includes the complete articles about
- What is the best brand of oil paints? and basic color palette?
- Which Oil Painting Medium Should I use and Why?
- Paint Brushes and Palette Knives; What to Buy?
- What Canvas Should I Use?
- What Easel Should I Use?
- Which Palette Should I Use?